Over the years, I have dabbled in oodles of toy box configurations.
- Large plastic boxes
- Large wooden boxes
- Multiple small boxes
- Slim cupboard on it’s side
Nothing much really looked more like a dumping ground for every toy in the house because to find anything, the kids had to take everything out to find the toys they were looking for, OR multiple small boxes stacked by 4 year olds looks like chaos. Honest.
THE CUBE SHELF
I can’t take credit for this idea but I’m going to share the s#@t out of it, because it is sooooo freakin amazing.
- It looks like a nice piece of furniture
- You can organize toys into the draws/boxes
- Everything is stored out of sight
- It comes in plain colours or funky colours
- It comes in different sizes
- When the toys are gone (along with the kids) it can convert into a beautiful display shelf
What more could one ask for from this essential item in every family friendly home?
It feeds my need for organisation and simplicity. It’s easy for the kids to find the toys they are looking for without emptying EVERYTHING onto the floor. Win win.
So if your craving a stylish toy box that is organised and easy for the kids to use, I cannot recommend one of these enough. And here is a link to an awesome cube shelf set up that will turn your life around.
Disclaimer: Should you purchase the item after following this link, I will be paid a small commission. I am only recommending a product I have tried and tested. You are under no obligation to purchase anything, I am simply showing you a version of what I have.